Rankshaper is a free SEO tool that allows you to immediately see how to rank better in Google. This tool gives you hands on suggestions on how to make your pages rank better. This SEO ranking tool is unlike any other currently in the market and is currently available for free. This tool works on any website.
Rankshaper is an SEO Tool for any website
RankShaper is an SEO tool that works for any website. To get started, all that you need is to login and give permission for our tool to access your Google Webmaster data (read-only). Then you will immediately have all the following information.
- Immediately find out what keywords are you ranking for and which keywords are upcoming.
- Identify new opportunities and get suggestions to act upon them.
- How to improve your pages and articles so that you will rank better for those keywords.
- How well is your Click Through Rate from Search Pages and receive suggestions what you can do to improve that.
How to use Rankshaper (Watch the Video)
Once you have logged in you will see a list of websites that you have granted access to. If there is no website on that list, you will first have to sign up at Google Webmaster Search Console and register your website(s). Looking into the details of a websites you then can see how well your website performs in searches. You can see all pages and all queries that are relevant to your websites. You will see the amount of clicks, impressions and your average position in the given time period. So far pretty basic stuff you can also find in Google Webmaster Search Console but better organised.
The real magic comes in after you click on a page. You will then see all the keyword-queries per page. At this moment Rankshaper will look at your website page and compares your page with the information Google provides. It looks at how often relevant keywords appear in the body of your text, in your headings (H1, H2 and so further), as well as the title and your images “alt” text.
When those keywords are present, you will find those boxes colored green or blue. But if those boxes are not colored there is work to do! First, if you now start adding these terms to your content, you will start ranking for those terms higher. Our advice is to try to exact match those terms as much as you can while keeping your text nice and readable for humans.
Our advice is to try to exact match those new terms as much as you can while keeping your text nice and readable for humans.
Identify most important keywords
Secondly, identify those keywords that are most important based on queries and relevance. Then start adding those keywords as sub-headers to your text (H2 or H3). Thirdly, add rich content such as images and add alt tags to those images containing some other important keywords that you would like to rank for.
In our own workflow we come back each other week to check new rankings and we add those as well. You can even find out new keywords that are worth a page on their own. You can then add a new content page to your website. Our advice is to always link to that new page from your existing page, within your text.
Search Engine Optimization
Rankshaper plugs in to the worlds largest resource for SEO knowledge: Google Webmaster Tools and Google Search Analytics. These Google Tool give you all the data you need to directly identify opportunities. But by itself it’s an awful lot of information data and Google is not giving you this data in a very useful way. So this is where our Rankshaper comes in. If you let Rankshaper do its work you will receive all this data in a digestible way. You will find the data directly matched with the HTML that’s on your page. With this information you have gained immediate insight in your workflow: you see know what to do next with your content. Our tool offers you suggestions that work so that you can improve your search rankings significantly. It is a no-nonsense tool giving you a to-do list to improve your search rankings.
How to do SEO well
- The most important part of good SEO these days is on page SEO. Structure your data in such a way that Google understands it well.
- Make sure that people who land on your site are happy and get what they find is our number one recommendation.
- You really want to know how to improve your content and how to do good keyword research. This is where Rankshaper comes in. You will be able to know immediately what to work on in terms of content editing.
Search engine optimization: Beginners Guide.
Most answers and purchases start with a search on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. In most countries Google is in this case the most used search engine. Getting your website to show up on the first page for a competitive keyword often has monetary consequences.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of creating and adapting pages so that you get better rankings with search engines. Over the years SEO has seen quite some changes. In the late nineties, when Google started their PageRank algorithm was a radical change. Links towards a website would indicate trust of one website in another and the receiver of the link would get a slightly better reputation from each link.
In the past five years this has changed a bit. Incoming links are still very important, but to a much lesser degree. And overdoing it with the incoming links inevitably leads to a punishment from Google these days. This is why on page SEO rules are more important than ever. This is where our tool comes in: it will let you instantly know what to do next to rank better.
- Rankshaper will let you instantly know what to do next in order to rank better for existing keywords and to discover and identity new keywords and opportunities.
- Be sure to check out Google’s own SEO Starters Guide for a better understanding of the backgrounds of Rankshaper tool.
- Another SEO beginners Guide that goes recommended is the Beginners Guide to SEO written by Moz.com.
Automated SEO tools
In developing this SEO Tool our departure point was easy: How Can We Automate Our SEO Workflow? Well, by scripting it! This is how our SEO automation tools were born. It’s a tool that analyses directly the next opportunities for your website. How does it work? It pulls data from Google about how your website performs on their search platform. We combine that data with a quick SEO scan on that same website. The outcome of our algorithms tell us what to do next in order to further improve our website rankings.
These suggestions are subsequently easy to understand and can be very basic suggestions to more complex ones. For example, include this keyword in your title or in your page-description. Or include a new paragraph with this long tail keyword as your sub-header. Within a week after implementing these suggestions we generally see improved rankings. Firstly for the newly suggested keywords, but also overall we witnessed our websites getting higher rankings in search engines. This knowledge is what we now want to share.
We’re not building an SEO automation platform, we’re focusing on doing a very limited but essential part that we know works well for us.
Other SEO tools that we find useful
- Clicky is great for heatmaps; knowing where your visitors click
- Moz, including Opensiteexplorer will give you insight in other SEO metrics
- Prorankchecker, track your rankings. By far the easiest and best SEO tool
- Yoast SEO for WordPress – if you have a WordPress site this is the ultimate plugin to help you get good rankings.
Rankshaper just works
Rankshaper contains a lot of the thinking around the way that we have been doing SEO for the past 10 years. Rankings for our sites have gone up and up and up. It’s SEO tools for Google, using the very precise data that Google provides.
Try it out for free
Go to https://app.rankshaper.com. When you click “Log in via Google” you get to the next page from where you have to give the app permission to access Google Webmaster data (read-only).
- 0.1 Rankshaper is a free SEO tool that allows you to immediately see how to rank better in Google. This tool gives you hands on suggestions on how to make your pages rank better. This SEO ranking tool is unlike any other currently in the market and is currently available for free. This tool works on any website.
- 1 Rankshaper is an SEO Tool for any website
- 2 How to use Rankshaper (Watch the Video)
- 3 Keyword queries
- 4 Identify most important keywords
- 5 Search Engine Optimization
- 6 How to do SEO well
- 7 Search engine optimization: Beginners Guide.
- 8 Automated SEO tools
- 9 Rankshaper just works
- 10 Try it out for free